Friday, May 1, 2009

Artist's book in progress

Another work in progress (a long time in coming) is an artist's book on the subject of divination by appearances of animals as related to the dissolution of my marriage. Sound interesting?

I am in the process of acquiring and reviewing all of the edits good friends have made to the text and deciding what the binding and papers will be like. There are so many choices! I think I am going to make two versions.

Anyone curious about artist's books can check out this great breakdown by Angela Lorenz:
http://www.angelalorenzartistsbooks.com/whatis.htm

1 comment:

  1. That's great Mags. Will it be published? If so how can I get a copy? Your blogs are always an insightful read. By the way, I have my first solo show up. A bit nervous about that.

    ReplyDelete